Black Rhodium Samba VS1 hangfalkábel tulajdonságai:
All the plaudits of Samba with improved Rhythm and Beat through Vibration Control
- Cable manufactured in England
- 2 core cable
- Low impedance high cross section conductor wire for superior low frequency response and stereo imaging
- Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music
- Silver plated copper conductors for greater clarity of sound
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise.
- Samba is twisted along the length of the cable to prevent the loop "aerial" effect to prevent audible distortion to sound quality
- Double the thickness of insulation compared to previous Black Rhodium speaker cables to deliver a more natural sound
- Fitted with Graham Nalty Legacy Range VS-1 Vibration stabilisers to reduce audible distortion
- Terminated with high end rhodium plated GN-1 rhodium plated straight line contact banana plugs for cleaner, livelier sound
Black Rhodium announces the launch of the all new Samba speaker cable.
SAMBA has been created by taking the basic design concept of TWIST and applying higher specification parts in a highly cost effective way.
• SAMBA uses silver plated copper conductors
• SAMBA has much larger conductors and hence much lower impedance than TWIST due to its 3 sq mm conductor cross section, over three times the cross section of TWIST.
• SAMBA has a much thicker insulation than TWIST, resulting in lower ‘Transient Phase Distortion’ because the magnetic field generated by current in the wires reduces as distance between the wires increases.
There are a number of benefits in using SAMBA rather than TWIST when the quality of hi-fi system justifies a higher grade cable.
• SAMBA delivers greater clarity to mid range and high frequency music due its outer plating of silver.
• SAMBA is ideally suitable for long cable runs, having much lower impedance, and hence less signal loss than other comparable quality cables at a similar price point.
• SAMBA gives a very tight bass and very stable stereo images due to its low impedance enabling the amplifier to have better control of movement of the loudspeaker bass drivers.
• SAMBA gives even clearer diction of the words sung by massed choirs due to its lower ‘Transient Phase Distortion’.
SAMBA retains features that have enabled TWIST to win awards for sound quality in leading Hi-Fi magazines.
• SAMBA cable is twisted along its length, thus preventing the cable acting as a “loop aerial” for airborne radio frequency interference which can cause audible distortion to the sound quality.
• The positive and negative cores are connected in opposite directions. Experience shows that when cables are connected this way (and both cables are connected in the same direction) the noise floor between the musical notes lowers. This gives ‘blacker’ silences in the interval between musical notes and enhances reproduction of the musical edges and natural decays in music.
• Silicone rubber insulation is used because its low dielectric loss ensures extremely low distortion due to dielectric absorption effects in which sound energy is absorbed in the insulation and released at a later interval of time to create highly audible time-smearing distortion.